boots & watch: target. knee-high socks: smith's marketplace. skirt: american eagle. shirt: gift (old navy?). shirt: gap. necklace: downeast basics. belt: don't recall. earrings: hawaii.
Friend Friday! Today's topic is shoes.
1. What is your go-to pair of shoes? In the spring, it's my metallic flats. Easy on, easy off, and they go with everything. Second-up are my Converse All-Stars, any time of the year.
2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions? Their similarity (or not) to other shoes I already own (a.k.a., Do I really need them?). And price. And cuteness.
3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color? Black or brown. If I were a betting girl, I'd say this is the case for 90% of humankind. 'Cept my daughters. Then it'd be pink.
4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and why? I don't know a lot about shoe brands. I like most of the shoes Steve Madden designs. *awkward e-pause, as I search and come up with nothing to follow that statement up with*
5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe? Honestly, I just don't know. See my answer to #4, to fill you in on my shoe ignorance. :)
Want this look? Click on stuff below...