This week I'm grateful for:
- outings to the park with friends and friends of my kids.
- friends of my kids who teach them (my kids) good things, like being polite and empathetic and obedient. May this always be the case. (Yeah, right, but a parent can hope, right?)
- the ability to jog.
- our piano, especially before the sustaining pedal broke. Sighhhhh...
- a husband who surprises me in, well, surprising ways, even after 9-1/2 years of marriage.
- the letter "r" and the many ways toddlers try to say it.
- daffodils. (We have one! In our yard! A flower bloomed!)
- cars and appliances that all function as they should. Can't imagine doing as much laundry as I do by hand or at the laundromat. Ugh.
- prayer and the peace it brings.
- family time, in all its crazy glory.
- cookies & cream ice cream.
Happy Sunday, everyone!