shoes: steve madden. skirt: old navy (i think?). belt: thrifted (american eagle). top: gift. jacket: kohl's. necklace: forever21. bracelet: downeast basics.
This week I'm grateful for:
- Buy an entree get one free for date night. Score!
- Double date night with some fabulous friends.
- Beautiful weather.
- Kids in swimsuits. All day. Almost every day.
- Soft tissues (kleenex-style).
- Public libraries. Specifically, mine.
- Almost the end of school...and our upcoming family vacation to Ca-lee-for-ni-ay. And a surprise for the kiddos that (they won't know about this until the day of) I'm not going to tell you guys but I'll give you a hint: rhymes with Schmisneyschmand.
- Catching my husband giving our daughter a pretend "makeover" (an empty blush brush) because she begged him and because he's the world's #1 Dad.
- Fresh fruit and veggies.
- Not flossing. I can't help it. I'm so grateful for not flossing.
p.s. Don't forget to enter this week's GIVEAWAY!